The Solva Community Clubhouse has recently undergone a refurbishment.
With new carpets, furniture and a projector, screen & DVD/Blue-ray player, it is a great place for community and private gatherings.
The Solva Community Clubhouse
Although the Clubhouse is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, if you are interested in a future booking, all the details are below.
Please also take note of the COVID-19 requirements outlined below when using the Clubhouse, as well as the Hire Policy.
The use of the Clubhouse is only permitted under the following terms and conditions:
- Maximum occupation permitted is 15 people (no one should socialise in a group greater than 6).
- Strict adherence of 2m social distancing or, where 2 metres is not viable, 1m with risk mitigation measures.
- In order to comply with Track & Trace requirements, any organisation using the Clubhouse must maintain a register of those attending for 21 days including names and telephone numbers. The facility also has an official NHS QR code which is displayed in the main room. Users are encouraged to download the NHS COVID-19 app and scan the QR code.
- Face masks are compulsory for all users over the age of 11.
Keep Wales safe – always adhere to the latest Welsh Government guidance on gov.wales/coronavirus
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change whenever Welsh Government rules are updated.
The Clubhouse has 3 tariff options:
- Use of the community room with kitchen facilities – £20 for the first 2 hours with additional hours at £5 each.
- Use of the community room with kitchen facilities and outside grassed area – £25 for the first 2 hours with additional hours at £5 each.
- Use of the community room only (with no kitchen use) – £15 for the first 2 hours with additional hours at £5 each.
Note: Non-profit groups are eligible for a 25% discount. A COVID-19 cleaning surcharge of £10 per booking currently applies.
Inside the Clubhouse
The Clubhouse has a fully equipped kitchen with a kettle, fridge, microwave and electric oven with hob. During the pandemic, please take your rubbish and recycling with you when you leave, and don’t leave anything in the fridge.
There is a screen, projector and DVD/Blue-ray player. There is currently no Wi-Fi, but installation is planned for 16 November!
For events happening in Solva – including the Clubhouse – take a look at the Solva Events Calendar.
All persons or organisations hiring the Solva Community Clubhouse must adher to the Hire Policy.
Although the Solva Community Clubhouse is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, if you are if you are interested in booking, contact Bruce Payne:
By email on firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephoning him on 07890 987259
By filling in the website contact form