You may have heard about COCA’s proposed Burns Night planned for 25 January in Solva Memorial Hall. Sadly, it has had to be cancelled due to no band being available. However, there are plans for a Welsh night dinner in March so watch this space!
Solva Community Council’s minutes for December have now been published on its website.
- Solva Community Council will meet on Wednesday 8 January in the Memorial Hall. Items on the agenda will include:
- Traffic & speeding concerns
- Dog Fouling
- Solva Community Land Trust
- VE Day 75 Celebrations 8th May 2020
- Finance report
- Planning applications
- Local concerns – Lower Solva car park P&D
Members of the local community are welcome to attend. Please let the Clerk (Bruce Payne 07890 987259) know if you wish to come along.